What is the connection between artists of the young generation and experienced artists? Incredible artistic sensitivity. You will experience it in the collection of unique graphic works you will find here.
The offer consists of various proposals of stylistic solutions that bring the environment to your incredible color. A predatory dynamic composition, perhaps for an ethereal and romantic vision?
If you are looking for something unique for the interior of your home or office here, you can find the answer. The advantage of modern graphics available in the online gallery is their strictness, straight lines, unexpected combinations of motifs, creating a vanguard vision of reality or its faithful reflection.
Artistic graphic compositions are an ideal decoration for home interiors and offices. They will also fulfill the role of a perfect gift for a loved one with unique artistic tastes.
Born in 1972, lives in Wlen. He works as a therapist in a nursing home in Nielestno. He graduated from the Teacher Training School in Lubomierz. He is an amateur of drawing and painting.
The specifics of his work are composed of metaphorical, fantastic and poetic elements. Strongly influenced by a local architecture, scenery, and nature.
His favorite technique is drawing, this type of work are presented at the exhibition.
He showed works at individual and collective exhibitions in Poland (e.g., Lwówek, Wlen, Jelenia Góra, Olesnica) and in the Czech Republic (Zacler, Upice). In recent years he has participated in two outdoor events, which brought together non-professional artists from Poland and the Czech Republic and was the voice of regional cooperation of his home county. He created illustrations for occasional signs, located along the tourist-educational pathway leading to Lenno's castle. Occasionally, he deals with wall painting, sometimes traditional art, portraits, caricatures, etc.
Born in 1990 in Kielce.
In 2009 she graduated from the General School of Fine Arts of Józef Szermentowski in Kielce. She graduated with a degree in painting and gilding under the supervision of Bernadeta Strąk. Since 2010 she has studied at the Academy of Fine Arts - Graphic Arts. She completed her Bachelor's Degree in the Book Design Studio. Her master's degree was accomplished in a linocut studio and an appendix in a painting studio. Her passion is painting, linocut and book illustration.
- 2010, BWA, theme of the exhibition: graduation thesis of graduates of the General School of Fine Arts, Kielce,
- from 1 September to 1 October 2011, the exhibition at the library, Branch No. 11, GALLERY WICHROWE WZGÓRZE, Kielce,
- from 1 September to 30 November 2012, the exhibition at the library, Branch No. 11, GALLERY WICHROWE WZGÓRZE, Kielce,
- from February 13 to March 10, 2013, the theme of the exhibition: Fear, Coffeina Cafe, Kielce,
- from 1 February to 30 June, 2013, the exhibition in the library, Branch No. 8, EX LIBRIS GALLERY, Kielce,
- from 11 March to 2 April 2014, the theme of the exhibition: Fear, Provincial Public Library, Kielce,
- from 22 July to 14 October, 2014, the theme of the exhibition: Tree, Exhibition at the Library, Branch No. 11, GALLERY WICHROWE WZGÓRZE, Kielce,
- from 14 September to 14 October, 2014, the theme of the exhibition: Mountains, Coffeina Cafe, Kielce,
- 2014, theme of the exhibition: Graphics of the Year, Gallery of the Academy of Fine Arts, Cracow,
- 2015, exhibition of participants of the Grand Prix - Young Graphic Design contest, Kraków,
- 2015 - Idzie Nowe, group exhibition, Academy of Fine Arts graduates, Kraków, Gallery promoting Bronowice,
- a published illustration in Krzysztof Lipa's book, "The Power of the People" /in Polish - "Siła Ludu"/