TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE ONLINE STORE FEEBY.UK
This regulation defines the general terms, conditions and the way the sales carried out by company "Caro Sp. z o.o. Spółka komandytowa", with registered office at ul. Krośnieńska 12 in Zielona Gora (65-625). Registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court in Zielona Góra, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number: 0000319417, NIP: 929-180-76-79, REGON: 080303534,
(hereinafter referred to as "Feeby"), via the online store at www.feeby.uk, (hereinafter referred to as the "the Store") and defines the terms and conditions of Feeby's provision of free electronic services.
§ 1 Definitions
Business days - means weekdays from Monday to Friday excluding public holidays.
Delivery - means the actual act of delivering to the Customer by the Seller, through the Supplier, the Goods specified in the order.
Supplier - means a company providing transport services for goods traded by the Seller.
Password - means a string of letters, digits, or other characters selected by the Customer under the In-Store Registry, used to secure access to the Customer's Account at the Store.
Customer - means the entity for which, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of law and regulations, services may be provided electronically or the Sales Agreement may be concluded.
Consumer - means a natural person performing a legal act not directly related to his business or profession.
Client Account - means an individual panel for each Customer, activated on his behalf by the Seller in the Store, after the Customer has made the Registration.
Login - means the Customer's individual designation, set by him or her, consisting of a letters, digits, or other characters, required along with the password to establish a Client Account in the Store. Login is the correct email address of the Customer.
Branch - the Seller's facility located at the address indicated on the website, located at http://feeby.pl/Odbior-osobisty-clinks-pol-30.html, open on the days and times indicated on this website. The Branch allows the Customer to pick up the Goods by the Customer upon receipt by the Customer from the Store of the availability of the Goods for receipt.
Entrepreneur - means a natural person, legal entity or organizational unit that is not a legal entity to whom law grants legal capacity to carry out business or professional activity on its own behalf and performs legal transactions directly related to its economic or professional activities.
Regulations - means these terms and conditions.
Registration - means the actual act performed in a manner specified in the Regulations required for the Customer to use all functionality of the Store.
Seller – Feeby.uk
Store - means the websites under which the Seller operates an online store operating within the feeby.uk domain.
Goods - means the product presented by the Seller through the Store.
Sales contract - means a sales contract concluded electronically in accordance with the terms and conditions, between the Customer and the Seller.
§ 2 General provisions
All rights to the Store, including the copyrights, intellectual property rights to its name, its Internet domain, as well as patterns, forms, logos placed in the Store (with the exception of logos and images presented in the Store for the purposes of presentation of the goods to which the copyright belongs to a third party) belong to the Seller, and use of them may only take place in a manner determined and in accordance with the Regulations.
The Store is provided by the Seller via the Internet as a resource of IT system.
§ 3 Use of the Store
1. Contact with the Store is available at +48 602 295 070 and e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. All contact details for the Store can be found on the website at http://feeby.pl/Kontakt-clinks-pol-15.html.
3. Use of the Store may only be made on the terms and conditions set forth in the Regulations.
4. To place an order in the Store and to use the services available at the Store:
• you must have an active email account or telephone number;
• is not necessary to have a Client Account.
5. The colors shown in the product image in the Store may differ slightly from the actual state of the product received by the Customer. It depends on the type and technical characteristics of the equipment with which the Customer uses the shop, the customer has the opportunity to verify the color by sending him a sample of the product, if desired. So differences in colors can be the basis for complaints, but whether or not to include them will depend on the extent of the difference.
§ 4 Registration
1. In order to create a Customer Account, the Customer is obliged to register.
2. In order to Register, the Customer shall complete the registration form provided by the Seller in the Store and submit the completed registration form electronically to the Seller by selecting the appropriate function included in the registration form. During the Registration, the Customer sets an individual Password.
3. The registration form is completed by the following rules:
• the Customer should fill out all fields of the registration form unless the field is marked as
• the information entered on the registration form should only apply to the Customer and be truthful, the Customer being the person responsible for the accuracy of the information entered on the registration form;
• the Customer should read and confirm the fact that the contents of the Regulations have been read by ticking the appropriate box in the registration form;
• the Customer by marking the appropriate box of the registration form should express the will to enter into a contract for electronic delivery, for his benefit by the Seller, the service of keeping the Customer's account, the Customer's unwillingness to sign the contract will prevent the Customer from registering and setting up a Customer Account;
• the Customer should consent to the processing of his/her personal data included in the registration form in order to perform services on the basis of agreements concluded in accordance with the Regulations.
The Customer has the right to access the content of his data in the Personal Data tab and the have a possibility to correct them.
4. Submission of completed registration form is equivalent to:
• accepting by the Customer the provisions of the Regulations;
• authorization of the Seller to process the Customer's personal data included in the registration form for the provision of Customer Account Service and to agree to the Seller's email address provided to Customer during the Registration, Customer Account maintenance information.
5. During registration, the Customer may agree to the processing of his personal data for marketing purposes. In such a case, the Seller expressly informs you of the purpose of collecting the Customer's personal data, as well as the known Seller or the intended recipients of such data. The consent for the processing of personal data for marketing purposes takes into account that:
• The consent is voluntary and may be withdrawn at any time;
• The Customer subject to personal data shall have the right to access the content and to correct the personal information under your account;
• submission of personal data is done by ticking the appropriate box in the registration form.
• By expressing consent for the processing of personal data for marketing purposes, you consent in particular to receiving commercial information from the Seller or advertisers who cooperate with the Seller to the Customer's e-mail address provided on the registration form.
6. After submitting the completed registration form, the Customer shall immediately receive, by e-mail, the confirmation of registration from the Seller to the e-mail address provided on the registration form. At this moment an agreement for the provision of electronic Customer Account Management service is concluded, and the Customer obtains access to the Customer's Account and changes made during the registration of the data, except for the Login.
7. The Client is obliged to make every effort to maintain confidentiality and not to pass the Password
to the third parties. In the event of the disclosure of Passwords and Login to third parties, the Customer should immediately change the Password using the appropriate functionality within the Customer Account.
§ 5 Orders, payment and order fulfillment
1. The information contained in the Store is not an offer of the Seller within the meaning of the Civil Code, but only the invitation for Customers to submit offers of conclusion of the Contract of Sale of Goods.
2. The Customer can place orders in the Store for 7 (seven) days a week and 24 (twenty four) hours a day through the Store.
3. The Customer can place orders over the phone in the Store on weekdays from Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 16:00.
4. Registration is not required to submit orders by the Customers in the Store.
5. The Customer completes the order by selecting the item that he is interested in by selecting the "Add
to cart" command for the particular item in the Store. The Customer, after completing the order and indicating in the "Cart" of the method of Delivery and the form of payment, submits the order by sending the order form to the Seller. Sending the form is completed by activating the corresponding field in the order form. Each time before the order is shipped to the Customer, the price of each of the selected Goods and the total cost of the selected Delivery method are given.
6. The Customer has the option of placing an order in the Store by phone, using the telephone number provided by the Seller in the Store. The Customer orders the order by telephone giving the Seller, in particular, the name of the Goods among the Goods in the Store and its quantity. Then, after completing the entire order, the Customer determines the method of delivery and the form of payment. Whenever the Customer orders Goods by phone call, the Seller informs the Customer about the price of each of the selected Goods and the total cost of the selected Delivery method. In order to confirm the acceptance of the order by the Seller, the Customer is also required to provide an active e-mail address.
7. Placing an order is the submission by the Customer of the offer to conclude a contract for the sale of the Goods being the subject of the order.
8. After the order is placed, the Seller sends to the email address given by the Customer an order confirmation. Confirmation of acceptance of the order is a statement of the Seller about the acceptance of the offer.
9. On the basis of the order placed, the Seller verifies the availability in the Store ordered by
the Customer Goods.
10. In the absence of the Goods in the Store or the impossibility of order fulfillment for any other reasons, including when the purchasing of Goods from the Seller's suppliers is not possible within the time allowed for the order, the Seller will inform the Customer by electronic or telephone about the circumstances.
11. If order fulfillment is not possible, the Seller may offer to the Customer:
• cancellation of the entire order (the choice of this option by the Customer frees the Seller from the obligation to perform the order);
• canceling an order in a part where its execution is not possible within a reasonable period of time (choosing this option by the Customer relieves the Seller from performing the order to the extent that is not possible);
• breakdown of the order and determining the date of order fulfillment in the part where the implementation was not possible at first (the choice of this option by the Customer causes the Delivery to be made in separate consignments). Customer only covers the cost of the first shipment, the cost of subsequent shipments is covered by the Seller.
12. In the case of positive verification of the availability of the Goods, the Customer receives from the Seller, at his e-mail address, information on the acceptance of the order for execution.
13. Prices in the Store at the relevant Goods:
• are gross prices (incl. VAT). and are expressed in [waluta];
• they do not include information on delivery costs that the Customer will be informed of at choosing the method of delivery;
• they do not include information on possible customs duties if the delivery address is outside the territory of Poland.
14. The final price of the sale binding the contracting parties is the price of the Goods contained in the Store at the time of order by the Customer.
15. Information on the total value of the order is determined each time in the "Cart", after the Customer has chosen the form of Delivery and determined the form of payment.
16. For Customers placing orders in the Shop by phone, information on the total value of orders and each time the Seller is delivered orally after completion of the entire order and
the Customer selects the form of Delivery and determines the form of payment.
17. The customer can choose the following payment methods for ordered Goods:
• bank transfer to the bank account of the Seller with the number 15 1050 1520 1000 0024 0344 7739, at ING Bank Śląski. In this case, the execution of the order will be initiated after the Customer completes the ordering process at the Shop and the shipment will be made after the funds have been credited to the Seller's bank account;
• Cash at personal receipt - payment at the Seller's department (in this case the order will be processed
• Cash on delivery - payment to Supplier on Delivery (in which case the order processing and delivery will be commenced after the Customer completes the ordering process in the Store);
• bank transfer via the external payment service Przelewy24, which is one of many Internet services of the DialCom24 Group in the UK, where PayPro SA - the Settlement Agent runs an authorization and settlement system. In this case the execution of the order will be initiated after the Customer completes the ordering process in the Store and after the Seller receives from the Przelewy24 system information about the successful completion of the payment made;
18. The customer is not able to pay for part of the order in advance, and for part of the order at the receipt.
19. In the event of cancellation of the whole or a part of the order, if payment has been made by the Customer in advance, the refund of the relevant amount by the Seller will take place within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of modification by the Customer. Principles of repayment of receivables to Customers are specified in §7 and §8 below.
20. The Seller may include in the Store information on the number of Business Days required to complete the order.
21. Goods ordered are delivered to the Customer via the Supplier to the address indicated on the order form, except for Goods personally received at the Company's registered office.
22. The costs, delivery time and conditions of the Goods, as well as the means of shipping the Goods to the address indicated by the Customer, are located in the Store at the Internet address http://feeby.pl/Dostawa-clinks-pol-16.html.
23. On the day of sending the Goods to the Customer (if the personal receipt of the Goods is not chosen) the information is sent to the Customer's e-mail address confirming the delivery of the goods by the Seller.
24. The customer should examine the shipment shipped in time and in the manner accepted for consignments of the given type, in the presence of the Supplier's employee.
25. The Customer has the right to demand from the supplier's employee to write down the appropriate protocol in case of defect or damage to the consignment.
26. The Customer has the possibility to receive the ordered Goods at the Branch, on the opening days and hours of the Branch, upon receipt of information from the Store about the readiness of the ordered products to be received by the Customer.
27. The Seller attaches to the Shipment being the subject of the Delivery, in accordance with the Customer's will, receipt or invoice covering the Goods delivered as proof of purchase.
28. In the absence of the Client at the address indicated by him when placing the order as the Address of Delivery, the supplier's employee shall leave the ad. In case of return of ordered goods to the Shop by the Supplier, the Seller will contact the Customer by e-mail or telephone,
re-setting the date and cost of delivery with the Customer.
§ 6 Complaints
1. The Seller is obliged to provide the Customer with the goods free of defects.
2. The Seller is liable to the Customer, by way of warranty, for physical or legal defects in the purchased Goods within the scope of the Civil Code and the Consumer Rights Act.
3. For the avoidance of doubt, it is agreed that the provisions of these Regulations do not limit the Customer's rights under the applicable laws. Where such
a provision is found to be of such a nature, it shall be deemed invalid and replaced by the applicable law, in particular the Civil Code and the Consumer Rights Act.
4 In the event of defect of the Goods, the Customer has the right to use his warranty in accordance with the provisions of the Civil Code (e.g. the mode of complaint). If you use the right to file a complaint, you can submit a written statement in this respect or complete the complaint form on the Store's Website and return it along with the goods, if possible with the proof of purchase (receipt or invoice) to:
Szosa Bytomska 9A
67-124 Nowe Miasteczko
In the statement/complaint form the Customer indicates: name, address, date of conclusion of the contract, description of defect found, date of its disclosure and preferred by the Customer the manner of settlement by the Seller in accordance with art. 560 of Civil Code.
5. The complaint will be processed within 14 days of receiving the goods from the Customer. The Seller undertakes to inform the Customer about the actions taken and the result of the complaint.
6. In the case of a justified complaint, the costs of replacement or repair, including the cost of shipping the goods, will be borne by the Seller.
§ 7 Withdrawal from the Sale Agreement
1. Buyer who is a consumer, that is, a natural person making a purchase that is not directly related to his or her economic or professional activity, who purchased the goods, pursuant to the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014 (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827), hereinafter referred to as the Consumer Rights Act, is entitled to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason and without incurring costs, except for the costs specified in
Art. 33, art. 34 sec. 2 and Art. 35 of the Consumer Rights Act, within 14 days of the date of delivery of the goods, by submitting a statement of withdrawal to the Seller (CARO SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ SPÓŁKA KOMANDYTOWA with its registered office in Zielona Góra, ul. Krośnieńska 12, 65-625 Zielona Góra, e-mail: email@example.com, phone number: +48 696 403 333). The statement should include your name, surname, address, date of conclusion of the contract. Cancellations of the contract of sale can also be made using the model of withdrawal form contained in Annex 2 to the Consumer Rights Act, which is located on the Store's Website and is sent to the Consumer together with the confirmation of acceptance of the order to be executed.
2. The 14-days period mentioned above is calculated as follows:
• in the case of the sale of one Good, from the date on which the Customer took possession of the Goods or where a third party other than the Supplier indicated by the Customer entered the possession of goods;
• in the case of the purchase of many goods that are supplied separately, in lots or in parts: from the date of acquisition of the last item, lot or part or in which a third party other than the Supplier indicated by the Customer took possession of the last item, lot or part;
• in the case of a contract consisting of the regular delivery of goods for a fixed period of time from the date of taking possession of the first item or in which a third party other than the Supplier designated by the Customer has entered into possession of the first item.
• To keep that deadline, it is sufficient to send the Seller information concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal to the Customer before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
3. Pursuant to article 38, section 3 of the Consumer Rights Act, hereinafter referred to as the Consumer Rights Act, in the case of contracts for which an unprofessional item is produced, manufactured to the specifications of the consumer or satisfying its individual needs, the Customer shall not be entitled to withdraw from the contract concluded on the basis of Art. 27 of the Consumer Rights Act.
• "The consumer's right to withdraw from the contract is excluded in the following cases:
- contracts where the benefit is an unprofessional item, manufactured to the consumer's specifications or catered to his individual needs;
- contracts in which the subject of the benefit is provided in a sealed package which can not be returned for health or hygiene reasons after opening the package, if the packaging has been opened after delivery; "
4. In case of withdrawal from the contract of sale of goods concluded at a distance, the contract is considered null and void and shall be returned to Buyer the payment paid by him, including the costs of delivering the goods. If the consumer has opted for a way of delivering goods other than the lowest priced delivery method offered by the Seller, the Seller is not obliged to reimburse the Customer for additional costs. The Customer bears the responsibility for the reduction of the value of the goods resulting from the use of such goods beyond the necessary character, character and functioning of the goods. Direct costs of return, i.e. the cost of return of goods in connection with the withdrawal from the contract, shall be borne by the Customer.
5. Returned goods sent via the entity obliged to deliver the goods in accordance with the Customer's choice of delivery at the cost of the recipient (Seller) will not be accepted.
6. The return of mutual benefits should be made immediately, not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt by the Seller of the Customer's statement of withdrawal from the contract of sale.
7. Reimbursement will be made using the same payment methods used by the Customer in the original transaction, unless the Customer expressly agrees to another way of repaying, in each case the Customer will not incur any charges in connection with the repayment. The Seller may withhold payment until the item is received or until proof of return is provided, depending on which event occurs earlier.
8. The goods returned by the Customer should be packed in an appropriate manner, ensuring no damage during transport, as far as possible the goods should be packed in the original packaging. Return of goods together with complete equipment and documents issued on its sale, and if possible with proof of sale (fiscal receipt or invoice) should be made to:
Szosa Bytomska 9A
67-124 Nowe Miasteczko
§ 8 Reimbursement
1. The Seller reimburses the Customer within 14 (fourteen) days in the case of:
• resignation by the Customer from the order or from the part of the order paid in advance prior to its execution (in which case the corresponding part of the price is refunded);
• Withdrawal from the Contract of Sale by the Customer being a Consumer pursuant to §7 of the Regulations;
• lowering the price or withdrawing from the Sales Contract if the complaint is considered in accordance with §6 of the Regulations.
2. The method of repayment depends on the form of the original payment to the Seller:
• in the case of advance payment by bank transfer, the Seller shall make a refund to the Customer's bank account or by postal mail, after prior arrangement with the Customer on the form of repayment and the Customer's request to provide data required for bank transfer or postal transfer;
• in the case of "Cash on Delivery" payment or "Payment on Pickup", the Seller shall return the money to the Customer's bank account or via postal mail, after prior arrangement with the Customer of the form of repayment requested and requesting the Customer to provide the information required for bank transfer or postal transfer;
• in the case of payment in advance using the PayU electronic payment system or IAI S.A. payment, the Seller shall make a refund to the Customer's bank account, upon prior request to present the data required for the bank transfer.
3. The Seller shall not be liable for no refund or delay of such refund, if, despite referring to the Customer's e-mail address, the Customer fails to provide
the Seller with the requested data or if the response to the request is incomplete and the return is unsuccessful. The Seller is free of liability, even if the refund was not made or delayed as a result of the Customer providing incorrect data required for bank transfer or postal transfer. Reimbursement will be made in such case, immediately upon receipt of the above mentioned from the Customer.
§ 9 Free of charge services
1. The seller provides to the Customers, by electronic means free of charge:
• maintaining a Customer Account;
• sending a request for goods to the Seller;
2. The services indicated in § 9 sec. 1 above are provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
3. The Seller reserves the right to choose and change the type, form, time and manner of granting access to the said services, and shall inform the Customer in a manner appropriate to the amendment of the Regulations.
4. Customer Account Service is available after registration on the terms described in §4 of the Regulations.
5. The service to send a request for a Product to the Seller is to send a message to
the Seller via the form in the Store.
6. Resignation from the free service of Sending a request for a Product to the Seller is possible at any time and relies on the discontinuance of sending inquiries to the Seller.
7. The Customer who registered an account may submit a request to the Seller for the removal of the Customer's Account, it may take up to 14 (fourteen) days after the request is submitted to the Seller by the Seller.
8. The Seller is entitled to block access to the Customer's Account and unpaid services in the event of Customer's actions to the detriment of the Seller or other Customers, Customer's breach of law or the Terms and Conditions, and when blocking access to the Customer's Account and unpaid services is justified by security considerations. In particular: breaking Customer's security of the Store or other hacking activities. Blocking access to Customer Account and unpaid services for the aforementioned reasons will continue for as long as necessary to resolve the issue that prevents
Customer's account access and unpaid services. The Seller notifies the Customer of the blocking of access to the Customer's Account and free of charge services by electronic means to the address provided by the Customer in the registration form.
9. In order to opt out of receiving marketing information, the Customer should inform the Seller of such request.
§ 10 Responsibility
1. The Seller is liable for failure to perform or improper performance of the Contract, but in the case of contracts concluded with Entrepreneurs, the Seller shall be liable only in the event of willful damage and within the limits of actual losses suffered by the Entrepreneur.
2. The Seller is not liable for non-performance or improper performance of services provided electronically, if caused by third parties (in particular telecom operators, telecom carriers and electricity providers). The seller is, however, liable for the acts or omissions of the persons who provide the services provided by electronic means, as well as the persons entrusted with the performance of those services as for their own conduct or omission.
3. Seller is not responsible for any inaccessibility or misuse in the use of the Store, resulting from Customer's fault, in particular for the loss of the Customer or the possession by third parties (regardless of the way) of his or her Password. The seller is responsible, however, if the loss of the Customer or coming into possession of a third party's passwords due to reasons attributable to the Seller or the reasons for which the Seller is responsible.
4. The Seller shall not be liable for damages caused by Customer's actions or omissions, in particular for their use of the Store in a manner inconsistent with applicable laws or
5. The Seller's sole source of responsibility are the present Regulations and the applicable laws.
§ 11 Personal data and "Cookies"
1. The administrator of the Customer's personal data provided to the Seller, voluntarily in the process of Registration and within the framework of the Seller's provision of services by electronic means or under other circumstances specified in the Regulations, is the Seller.
2. Personal data will be processed by the Seller solely on the basis of a data processing authorization and solely for the purpose of performing the order or services provided electronically by the Seller and other purposes set out in the Regulations.
3. A collection of personal data provided to the Seller is submitted by the Seller to the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
4. Personal data provided to the Seller are provided to him voluntarily, but the reservation that the failure to disclose the data specified in the Terms and Conditions in the Registration Process precludes the registration and establishment of a Client Account and prevents the Client from submitting and fulfilling the Client's order without submitting the Client
5. Any person who gives the Seller his or her personal information, has the right to access their content and to correct it in the Account tab.
6. The Seller provides you with the ability to remove personal data, particularly if you delete a Customer Account. The Seller may refuse to delete personal data if the Customer has failed to settle all charges against the Seller or has breached applicable law, and the retention of personal data is necessary to clarify these circumstances and establish the Customer's liability.
7. The Seller protects the personal data provided to him and makes every effort to protect it from unauthorized access or use.
8. The Seller does not transfer, sell or lends the personal data to other persons or institutions unless expressly agreed or requested by the Customer in accordance with applicable laws or at the request of a court, prosecutor's office, police or other competent authority, in case of breach by the customers of legal regulations.
9. The Seller, with the express consent of the Customer, may transfer the personal data of the Customer to the extent necessary for the execution of the Contract of Sale to PayU S.A. located at ul. Grunwaldzka 182 in Poznan (60-166), if the customer chose payment via the PayU payment system.
10. The Seller, with the express consent of the Customer, may transfer the personal data of the Customer to the extent necessary for the performance of the Sales Agreement with IAI S.A. with its registered office at Al. Piastów 30 in Szczecin (71-064) if the customer chose to pay via the IAI S.A. Payment System.
11. The customer may wish to receive an electronic questionnaire surveying the customer's satisfaction with the purchases made in the Store and agree to the transfer of his personal data, including e-mail address and purchase information, to Ceneo Sp. z o.o. headquartered in Poznan, 60-166, ul. Grunwaldzka 182, and their processing by this company. This consent can be expressed by marking the appropriate option in the Store, in its shopping cart, during order placement.
12. The Customer may wish to receive an electronic questionnaire surveying the customer's satisfaction with the purchases made in the Store and agree to the transfer of his personal data, including email address and purchase information, to Opineo Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Wrocław, 53-333, ul. Powstańców Śląskich 2-4, and their processing by the company. This consent can be expressed by marking the appropriate option in the Store, in its shopping cart, during order placement.
13. The Seller reserves the right to disclose cooperating with the Seller and Internet services companies aggregated summaries of general statistical information on the Customers. Such statements relate to the audience of the Store and do not contain any personal information.
14. The Seller uses a "cookie" mechanism that, when using the Store, is stored by the Seller's server on the customer's hard disk drive.
15. The use of "cookies" files is aimed at the proper functioning of the Shop on Customer's end devices.
This mechanism does not destroy the client terminal and does not cause configuration changes
on client end-devices or on software installed on these devices. "Cookies" are not intended to identify the Customers.
16. The seller uses the "cookie" file mechanism for:
• storing information about customers' terminal equipment;
• verification and development of its offer;
• statistical purposes.
17. Each Customer may agree to use or disable the "cookies" mechanism in the web browser of his or her terminal device. The Seller indicates that the exclusion of "cookies" may, however, make it difficult or impossible to use the Store.
§ 12 Termination of the contract
(Not applicable to sales contracts)
1. Each Party may terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services at any time and without giving reasons, subject to the rights acquired by the other party before the termination of the aforementioned agreements and the provisions below.
2. The registered customer terminates the electronic service contract by requesting the Seller to remove the Customer Account, using any means of communication, to familiarize the Seller with the Customer's will statement.
3. The Seller terminates the Service Agreement by electronic means by sending to the Customer a statement of will expressed at the Customer's e-mail address during registration.
§ 13 Final provisions and amendment of the Regulations
1. The Regulations are valid since the date of publication in the Store and replaces the previously existing Regulations of the Store.
2. Terms and conditions are subject to change. On the content of changes to the Terms, each Customer will be informed by placing on the main page of the Store news about the amendment of the Regulations, containing a statement of changes to the Regulations and maintenance of this information on the main page of the Shop for at least 7 (seven) consecutive Business Days, and customers for whom in particular are provided services electronically will be additionally notified by the Seller by sending to the email address, specified by them in the registration form, information containing the statement of changes
of the Regulations.
3. Informing of the amendment of the Regulations, as specified above will take place no later than 7 (seven) Business Days before introducing the amended Regulations. If the Customer does not accept the new Terms and Conditions, he is obliged to notify the Seller within 7 (seven) days from the date of notification of the amendment. Failure to do so results in termination of contract in accordance with §12.
4. All orders accepted by the Seller to be executed prior to the date of amendment of the Regulations shall be implemented on the basis of the regulations which were in force on the day of placing the order by the Customer.
5. In the event of a dispute under the terms of the Sales Agreement, the parties will seek to resolve the matter amicably. The law applicable to the settlement of any disputes arising on the basis of these Regulations is Polish law.
The Regulations come into force on 25-12-2014.